2020欧洲杯体育直播投注hiking, skiing, water sports and more: western new york’s outdoor scene offers you an array of opportunities to be active year-round.
2020欧洲杯体育直播投注spring, summer and fall offer mild weather perfect for outdoor pursuits:
- Boating and fishing. Located on Lake Erie at the beginning of the Niagara River, Buffalo is a mecca for anglers and boaters.
- Canoeing, kayaking and sailing.
- Golfing. Tee up at top-rated courses, here and just across the border.
- Walking, running, hiking and biking. Get fit and enjoy the scenery in historic , on multipurpose suburban paths and at the dazzling . Many are within a short drive while many additional attractions lie just across the border in . And there are many .
- Camping. Pitch your tent at any number of .
2020欧洲杯体育直播投注get out and enjoy:
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding. Discover some of the Northeast’s best slopes, including and . offers discounted skiing at area resorts.
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. A vast system of parks offers many opportunities, including , with miles of woods and set trails.
- Tubing. Experience fast-paced fun at several dedicated tubing runs.
- Sledding and tobogganing. Great sledding is everywhere, including , one of the only U.S. parks with toboggan chutes.
- Snowmobiling. You'll find a number of around the Western New York region.